RED RIVER APARTMENTS
Directly north of the University of Texas at Austin and just three miles northeast of Downtown Austin, Hancock is one of the city's most popular urban neighborhoods. Enjoy the University's beautiful campus, attend a lively sporting event, or visit one of Downtown's museums, local restaurants, or waterfront parks along Colorado River.
Red River Apartments is an apartment in close proximity to the University of Texas, UT Law School, Butler School of Music, ST. David's Medical Center, Darrell K. Royal Stadium, and it has easy access to I-35 & downtown.
Hancock is a neighborhood in Austin, Texas with a population of 5,480 Hancock is in Travis County and is one of the best neighborhoods to live in Austin. Living in Hancock offers residents an urban feel and most residents rent their homes. In Hancock there are a lot of bars, restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many young professionals live in Hancock and residents tend to be liberal. The public schools in Hancock are highly rated.
What Locals Say
- ✔ 85% - It's walkable to neighborhood parks.
- ✔ 70% - It's walkable to grocery stores.
- ✔ 80% It's walkable to restaurants.
- ✔ 70% People would walk alone at night.
- 3301 Red River St., Austin, TX 78705
- Cash and Third Party Finance
- Number of Stories
- Number of Buildings
- Total NRSF
- 19,500 SF
- 60 Units/AC
- Occupancy (Nov 2022)
- Land Size
- 0.497 AC
- Parcel Number
- Avg. Unit Size
- 650 SF
- Ave. 1 BD Market Rent/Unit
- Ave 1 BD Market Rent/SF
- Current In-Place Rent Unit
- Current In-Place Rent/SF
- 29 Free Surface Spaces
- Laundry Room on Site [3W/3D]; 9 In-Unit W/D
• Stainless Steel Whirlpool Refrigerator with Ice Maker
• Stainless Steel Whirlpool Dishwasher, Oven, Microwave
• Built-in Convection Microwaves and Cooktops
• Vinyl Wood Interior Flooring
• Quartz Countertops in Kitchens/ Baths
• Class Tile Backsplash
• LC Washer/ Dryer Combo (in selected units)
• Spacious Balconies/Wood Railings*
• Fenced-in Patio (in selected units)
• Spacious Courtyard with Concrete Flatwork and Dryscape
• On-Site Clothes Care Facility
• Balconies with City Views*
• Units with Ground Floor Entry and Second Floor Entry
• 29 on Surface Parking Spots Plus Extra Street Parking Spots
• Walking Distance to UT and Medical Center
• Easy Access to downtown
• Security Camera Through Out the Buildings