Burnet County Texas
367 ACRES LOT
367 acres in Burnet County, Texas
MAIN HOUSE 3 bedroom 3.5 bathroom 4,608 square feet of heated and air conditioned space being 7,929 square feet under roof. BARNDOMINIUM 4 bedroom 3 bathroom 3,360 square feet Situated near the main house is a 2100 square feet of heat and air conditioning under roof. Built in 2002 with propane gas & electric appliances this structure has a cozy covered deck with beautiful views that is ideal for guests. Hay Barn: 42x60 on a concrete foundation with a 31x60 three sided addition. Livestock Barn: 30x60 covered 3 sides. Tack Room finished out with electricity. Attached are an impressive set of pipe working cattle pens.
11050 County Road 200 , Bertram, TX 78605 - Burnet County
- The kitchen makes way to a spacious great room with incredible 360 views of the sunrise and sunset.
- Built in 2002 with propane gas & electric appliances this structure has a cozy covered deck with beautiful views that is ideal for guests.
- Deep porches on the front and rear of the house are oriented to take advantage of the cool breeze, a detached 4 car garage with additional storage is adjacent to the main house.
- There are two water wells on the ranch. The house well is 324' deep with a flow rate of 20 gallons per minute. The livestock well is 284' deep with a flow rate of 40 gallons per minute.
- For the benefit of the livestock and wildlife. There are 6 stock tanks scattered across the ranch. In addition, one of the many highlights of the ranch is the incredible 7+ acre lake in front of the house.
- Fishing and Hunting Activities
- Multiple Barns
- Lot Description: Acreage & Waterfront/Riverfront
- 5-10 Ponds (water 1-5 acres)
- Over 10 Stock Tanks (water under 1 acre)
- Currently being use for Agriculture
- Property Tax Exemption
- Property Type: Single Family
- Street and Utilities are in good condition